"Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 4, 2008

one week left

So next Saturday I will be on the way to NYC to meet up with the other 4 girls and then on Sunday we're off! We'll be in Ghana at like 6 am on the 11th. Classes don't start until the 18th I think so that gives us a few days to get settled and figure it all out. I'm getting so excited but I've been sitting around at home for a week and a half so I'm getting antsy.

I'll try to update this as much as possible when I'm over there. Certain things such as electricity and hot water are not consistent so I'll do my best. My dad thinks theres a way to get this thing to alert you when I post but I'm not tech savvy enough for that yet.

I'll be checking my email also so feel free to email!!

Next post-I'll be in Ghana!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo I am so honored to post your first comment. Can't wait to follow your adventures!

Anonymous said...

I'm equally honored to be your second commenter. Have a wonderful trip! Work, learn, play, connect. I'm looking forward to following your adventures in your blog.

Jess said...

If your dad figures out how to make it alert...let me know! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a safe and exciting time in Ghana. Love Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin Av, hope you are having a good time in Ghana. I am now doing a project on the Boston Tea Party. I wonder how those rice balls taste. The end. Love Julian