So Dunc and I were feeling sick all weekend and little did we know that Jenna, who was away, was feeling exactly the same. We discussed and debated last night and came to the conclusion that a bad egg sandwich must have been our downfall cause its the only thing all three of us ate at the same time and Tell didn't. Cool. So after lots of visits to the toilet by all three of us and lots of imodium, motrin, and juice, I think we're finally starting to feel back to normal. Way to kick us while we're down man.. All three of us had colds too. Arg.
Anyways, I had my first exam Saturday- it went really well! I'm glad I studied as much as I did- reviewing with Jesse and Michelle and Kristin and having Dunc quiz me when we babysat Ryan on Friday- which by the way was so much fun and we ate pizza and sword fought with water bottles and made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, it was really fun- I felt prepared and confident! How nice! Now I'm much less worried about my other two tests- but I still need to study but not for like a week considering its not until the 4th. Tell has a test tomorrow and then Tuesday the four of us are going to Kokrobite for the night- it'll be another good beach vaca before I have to start studying again!
Other news, this summer I will be selling my friend Lindsay's necklaces in the DC area. Her jewelry with out jewels designs are awesome, fun, and perfect for everyone and every occasion. 10% of the proceeds go to support four children in Tanzania go through school. Really awesome cause and a great friend of mine! Check them out: www.lindsaysdesigns.net but also keep a look out/let me know and I'll keep you updated with the shows I'm going to do and all of that!
ALSO! congrats to all the Elon grads!! SO exciting! yay class of 2008! I can't believe they graduated yesterday- that is too weird!
More soon, after the beach probably :) I think I am officially a beach bum.. oops!
"Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about." -Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ewww...gross. I know I am a real wuss when it comes to being sick, so I really feel bad for all of you. More importantly though I am glad to hear you are all recovering and looking toward better days. Keep studying for those exams Av...Ghana needs your brain-power for the exams and I know you'll ace them all with a bit of studying. Hope your beach travels are fun, easy-going and relaxing. Surely the beach is a better memory of Ghana than food poisoning, huh? All part of these magical, mysterious and illuminating milestones in your academic career :-)
Love,
daddy o
Av, no mayonaise products for you!! Hard boiled eggs from now on. Glad you are better. Stay well now and come home well. Enjoy the beach and be careful. know you will test well. Loved our presents. Grandma and Grandpa
Obladee, oblada life goes on Braaa, lalalala life goes on. Hope you have fun in the sun and your belly feels better. Have a good time with your shopping and frolicking...18 days left. Love, Mom
Post a Comment