Long story short, Kristin and I went to pick up our packages today and got royally jerked around by the mean ladies who work there who told us we had to PAY to pick it up..But, on the bright side- now I have received my first (and hopefully last) package and its full of goodies! Good work mom!!
** If anyone was thinking about or planning on mailing me a package please please please just mail it to my house and my mom will bring it in April when she comes because I don't ever ever ever ever want to go back to that place again!!**
But I always love letters!! :) Sorry for the negative post, it was a rough way to start the weekend but now I have three and a half beautiful, completely empty days ahead of me! Let you know how it goes!!
"Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about." -Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like the Ghana Postal Service & the U of G must be running a deficit just like in the US. Oh well, enjoy the treats and relax on that long weekend of yours! ;-)
Post a Comment