I've been so busy I feel like I've been home for months!! Its been an awesome two weeks- seeing friends, celebrating Lucy's big 2-0, seeing Jessica and her parents in DC, seeing LINDSAY and finally meeting Padget, hanging out with the fam, going on dates with William, going to a Nats game with Rachel and Bryce and William (um Ben's Chilli Bowl? excellent..), working working working! Not too bad if you ask me!
Its nice to be home and getting back -it really hasn't been too hard, I'm not sure why. I think its just my style to transition like this- sorta talk myself down to be ready to switch so I can build back up.
Tomorrow, sci-fi B-movie at the Hirschorn Gallery with mom and E, then who knows!!
My grandparents are in Greece- they should be doing the blogging!!
"Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about." -Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment