"Life is far too important a thing to ever talk seriously about." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome Home!!

So last night we had a big family and friends welcome home party at my house- it was so great! More stimulation than I've had in a while and I was like asleep at 10pm but thats cool. We had SO much good food and RIBS! My last big meal before I left and my first big meal back!! Thank you Chris and Judy :) for making sure I'm well fed.. And William's mom made me cookies which were delicious we had to take them away from the boys before they ate them all. James even drove up from Williamsburg and Jess came in from DC. Dan came with his parents Susan and David, and Erin and Jean and Larry, and Aaron and James and Susan, and my uncle Jeremy and aunt Karen stopped by for a few, and Willie's parents and Pete came too which was so nice. All in all it was a successful, delicious night. I left a slideshow of my like 7394 pictures so that everyone could see them but there were SO many.

Today is father's day- I think we're going to go out for dinner or something.. who knows..

Happy Father's day to all the dads!!

No comments: