We've had two pre-China meetings and I just keep getting more and more excited. They're showing us pictures and telling us stories- ah can't wait!! January 5th the next journey begins!
I think also for my 10 day spring break this year I'm going to go to Italy to visit Maria and Ruth and Alex which will be AWESOME- world traveling is an addiction. A great one.
Other news:
-doing PR for Hillel on campus
-interning at Temple Emmanuel in Greensboro on Sundays in November at their Sacred Choices program for 8th graders
-still trying to start up Nourish International on campus- they've giving us a hard time but we're giving them a run for their money..
Jess and I went to Wake Forest last night to work the OAR show for Oxfam. I love OAR - I'm pretty sure that was the 5th time I've seen them live- no big- and they just get better! Wake is a pretty school too- not too far from here..
I guess that's about it- just waiting for all of my loves to come home from being abroad :( campus is weird without them and then spring will be INSANE with Linds and Emmy and Lizzie and Kaytie next door and Col and Max and Bri across the street! Can't wait!!
More soon.. missing Ghana and my 80 peswa dinners every day..
ALSO! interesting! Drew found this article for me- way cool! : http://sports.espn.go.com/
Go Ghana!!
1 comment:
Good to have you blogging again. It will be wonderful to see you at Thanksgiving ;-)
Post a Comment